Thursday, 4 August 2016

Review: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask in Red Ginseng

the face shop real nature in red ginseng

Wednesday's my skin pamper day! So today I tried out the first mask from The Face Shop Real Nature in Red Ginseng out of the five I got earlier. Why ginseng you ask? 'cuz they are widely venerated for healing rough, tired and inflamed skin!

To commence my pampering session, I grab a cup of green tea and put on the sheet mask while watching Master of None. Read on to find how this Real Nature mask fared for me.

the face shop red ginseng, real nature, sheet mask, green tea

Claims: "A highly nourishing & energizing mask sheet containing extract of Korean red ginseng rich in saponin, a supplement to take care for tired skin."





Directions: "Unfold the mask and carefully place it on your freshly cleansed face, avoiding the eye and mouth contours. Remove after 10-12 minutes and tap gently on skin until the serum is completely absorbed."


sheet mask, the face shop, red ginseng, brown sheet

All the infographics are in Korean hence I couldn't get a hang of them. The mask is pale brown, you know, the color of ginseng.

Price: 15 SAR (approx. 270 INR)

My Experience: First off, I'd like to point out that the size of this sheet mask is REALLY large! It overlapped my lips in a weird fashion and barely covered my nose. So you gotta do some adjusting there before you can comfortably sit and relax with your hot cup of tea.  

Moving on to the fragrance, it's kinda strong but in a refreshing way. I like it.
Your face instantly feels cool while the serum seeps into your skin. I like the fact that the mask is drenched in serum. I know many of you might not be fond of the overflowing liquid, but 'cuz of the crazy number of red ginseng benefits, I was like the more the better. I simply massage the left-over serum on my acne scars after taking off the mask.

It leaves a subtle glow on my face and the redness looks a lot less prominent. My dryness around the lips subsided too. However, the brown-ish color of the sheet leaves a light stain on your face. So you might wanna keep a wet wipe ready post usage. 

over flowing serum, red ginseng, face mask, sheet mask, red ginseng
Yes, that's how much is left even after thoroughly massaging the rest into my skin!


Pros
  • Lovely packaging
  • Affordable
  • Refreshing fragrance
  • Generous serum quantity
  • Heals dry patches
  • Leaves skin glowing
  • Diminishes redness
Cons
  • Size of the sheet mask!
  • Leaves a light stain
  • Contains parabens
Ratings: 3.9/5 

Final Verdict: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask in Red Ginseng stands true to its claims in nourishing and energizing your skin. Minus the bummer size, this sheet mask is definitely worth trying!

For some extra beauty G.K, here's some basic benefits of Ginseng:
red ginseng, benefits, beautyloveandotherstuff, najah sameen
Image Courtesy: Nutra Ingredients-USA

  • Evens out the skin tone
  • Contains anti-aging properties due to the presence of phytonutrients
  • Revitalizes tired skin
  • High anti-inflammatory features
  • Helps in collagen synthesis
  • Reduces hair loss
  • Aids in strengthening the immune system 





Related Articles

12 comments:

  1. Nice Review. liked it Thanks for sharing :)

    http://tipsoye.com/five-breakfast-that-make-you-crazy-and-yes-healthy-too/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I wish it didn't have the parabens though. Have a nice weekend.
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great!!

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice product. Nicely reviewed too.

    http://rasoirecipe.com/instant-masala-rava-idli-coconut-chutney/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! :)
    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/05/monthly-favorites/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the packaging. It’s so cute. Nice review.

    Regards
    Karien| Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds awesome, I wish it didn't have the parabens however. Have a decent end of the week.Digital marketing bhikaji cama place

    ReplyDelete