Monday, 1 August 2016

Mini-Haul: The Face Shop Real Nature Masks! (Olive, Mung Bean, Red Ginseng, Chia Seed and Green Tea)


So the other day I was kinda window shopping when I came across this South Korean brand called The Face Shop. And 'cuz we all know just how absolutely radiant and clear the skin of South Korean women are, I thought I should definitely try some of their products.

The first thing that caught my attention were the array of brightly packaged Real Nature Masks! You could literally name any super-food and have a mask derived from it there.

I honestly wanted to pick as many masks as my hands could accommodate, but 'cuz it was my first tryst with The Face Shop, I decided to buy the ones gleaned from stuff  for dry skin.

the face shop, real nature masks, Olive, Mung beans, green tea, chia seeds, red ginseng
  • Olive 
The Olive mask claims to be moisturizing and nourishing, helping smoothen dry and rough skin. This one should hopefully help me combat dryness!

  • Mung Bean
A clarifying mask which basically promises to purify pores and lend a smooth skin texture. I don't really have pore issues, but Mung Beans (Moong) is also known for its cooling and detox properties so I thought of giving it a try.





  • Red Ginseng
Red Ginseng is extremely popular for revitalizing dull and tired skin, so I am hoping this mask would come in handy on an exhausting day.

  • Chia Seed
This variant contains gel-type essence containing chia seed extract, which apparently has 10 times more moisture than any other element. It claims to "fill up your skin with water from the inside and transform it into moisturized skin".

  • Green Tea
The green tea mask is for those looking for hydrating and energizing their skin.


I am absolutely excited to try out these The Face Shop Real Nature masks! Watch out this space for full reviews if you are too!





Related Articles

24 comments:

  1. i don't know why but i love cleaning my brushes! it so satisfying.

    Regards
    Katya | Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Najah...these masks looks great...I would want to try that Olive mask which us designed for smoothening dry skin. Great post hun..xo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Najah.These face masks look awesome.I would love to try out the Ginseng one.Waiting for the reviews dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'll be up soon! Thank you so much for stopping by, Yamini! :D

      Delete
  4. thats a great haul sweets..i love face masks :D


    xx
    www.planetbeauties.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a fan of masks, and do them at least twice a week. These all sound so good too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love face masks too! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  6. So many interesting varieties. Mung Bean sounds fantastic. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, right? The reviews will be up soon!

      Delete
  7. I love face masks, and these seem so fun with different varieties!

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a huge proponent of all natural beauty products! I love the sound of these face masks! I have never tried them before!
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The reviews will be up soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  9. I love natural beauty products. These fast masks sound incredible and I love that there's one for different types of skins and different outcomes! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr? Thanks for stopping by! The reviews will be up soon :)

      Delete
  10. The face masks sound nice! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, the reviews will be up soon! :)

      Delete
  11. Nice haul..sheet masks are my favorite because they are convenient...

    ReplyDelete
  12. These really sound like great beauty masks. Thanks for sharing.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice haul. Thanks for sharing it
      http://tipsoye.com/

      Delete